Friday, August 19, 2005

Katie's ass.

Paris' butt looks like some sort of cancer growth. My Katie has an ass made out of gold.

------

You can't believe those rags. They actually indicated that i was married to somebody named ... well I forget her name. But it was never true. At home I like to call Katie "Toots" or "Hey, You."

-----

I may have erroneously implied that my child/girlfriend/whatever's ass is better than mine. Before the rumors begin FLYING, I'd like to say that's not true. I check my ass in the mirror, from all angles, four or five times a day and can say with confidence that it's the envy of every gay man in America. Hooah!

-----

You (whomever you are) don't know gay. I KNOW gay.

-----

Rob Thomas, however, is the aforementioned SO gay.

-----

Yeah? You come over here and I'll SHOW you gay, ok? What-ev-er.



http://tgubbins.blogspot.com/2005/08/rosemary-olive-oil-triscuits.html