Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Wedding update

Yes, I know I've been out of touch for awhile, and I'm sure you've missed me during the many, many postings on this website. But, to your good fortune, I'm back - and with good news.

Kate has finally dropped enough pounds to look good at my wedding, so I've set a date. I still expect her to ditch another 10 before November 18, however. But things look good and I've gone ahead and approved a series of outfits for her to wear at the event.

I'm opting for a small event that will take over only a small town in the north of Italy. Therefore, I can only invite my closest friends and a few relatives, and none of you fit into this category. Sorry.

However, we will gracefully accept your best wishes and wedding gifts. I'm registered in several countries, or you may make a donation to the Tom Cruise Charity and Venture Capital Slush Fund via certified check.

http://tgubbins.blogspot.com/2006/10/luna-sunrise-nutrition-bar.html