Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Crappio

Thank you, blogger person, for writing about crappio. I could have told you that for energy, you need to increase your thetan level. Would you have listened? I doubt it.

In any case, for peace of mind and well-being, nothing beats sucking down a placenta. I've been doing some research on recipes and though I've found many, it seems placenta is best with steak sauce. If anybody has suggestions for side dishes, I'd certainly like to hear them. Contact my publicist.

Now a note on Diane Sawyer. Many of you -- ok, MOST of you -- saw this interview, but what you didn't see are the outtakes of her trying to STEAL MY BLACKBERRY. I mean here I am, sharing not only my valuable time (why else would I be there if I wasn't generous?) and important personal information about my very attractive Katie's tongue, and then the bitch tries to take my PDA! LOOK. Look, look, look how she grabs it so hard that the screen distorts and she leaves a huge gross thumbprint on it. What the hell? If this keeps happening, I won't give another interview and nobody will ever hear a thing about my baby, which will be born very very soon. That's the official word.

http://tgubbins.blogspot.com/2006/04/activia-lethal-frappio-scary.html