Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My progeny

THE GREAT DAY HAS ARRIVED!

Before I kidnap, I mean take my baby away for a little one-on-one time, I wanted to say thanks to all the fans for their cards, especially the ones with checks. Stay away from the house.

I have decided to name my baby Suri, which, despite news reports, does not mean "princess" or "pickpocket." It is simply the name of a beautiful flower spelled backwards.

A few of you have asked about Katie. As far as I know, she's doing OK. I saw her a couple of hours before my baby's birth and I noticed that she looked pretty much the same as she has for the last couple of months.

One more thing. There's a virtually unnoticeable blurb in the paper on Brooke Shield's new "baby." You'll remember how I told this idiot a long time ago that taking antidepressants is WRONG. And here's the proof. They've named the kid Grier Hammond Henchy. If that's not a sign of mental defect I don't know what is. What the hell is a Henchy? Is that what happens when somebody sucks on your neck for too long? HA! HA! Whatever it is, it makes you look like this. Like, GROSS.

http://tgubbins.blogspot.com/2006/04/voila.html