Monday, June 05, 2006

M:I:III update

Some updates before I head off to Japan, where M:I:III will slay the nips, and where I'm rightfully considered a giant among men. Sorry you can't afford to be there, but be sure to catch the newsreels, because I'll be showing what makes me cinema's #1 action star.

Maybe that's why I'm feeling particularly American this week. The old testosterone is at an all-time high with my genes being replicated recently, an action-packed thriller and now we have this NASCAR deal going on. Yeah, man, fast cars. I know my way around cars. Screw the towel-heads and the oil shortage. HA! Seriously folks, we believe there's enlightenment to be found in grinding gears and burning rubber. An we have some exciting L. Ron gear shift heads and LED accessories that'll be available for you to purchase real soon, ya hear?

Meanwhile, I'm getting the woman in shape. I don't know what happened, but I go away for a little while and she gets all dumpy and "depressed." That's ok, I have a program and she'll be fine for the wedding. If she wants to get married and have a house on a hill that is.

http://tgubbins.blogspot.com/2006/06/laloos-goats-milk-ice-cream.html