Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tootsie Rolls.

As I've told you over and over again, a fool and his money are soon parted. So I don't know why you people keep "expressing concern" about my prenup.

Here's the deal: I'm giving Kate a small allowance every year to buy formula, baby clothes, etc. for Surimi. It's not much, really, but more than she was making at her low-wage, part-time job previously. Some of you are saying, "But she's taking a big chunk of change, Tom." Please. Where's she gonna go? She's basically unemployable now. And happy.

As you've no doubt heard, I've also extended congratulations to my good friends Bret and Angelina Jolie on the birth of their child. While I chided them for not being able to have a black child, I do approve of their mission to Africa to try and put things right. In the spirit of forgiveness, I have invited them to join my other children in their Scientologic studies, where Silo can receive training to correct her deficiencies. And I have reduced tuition to a paltry $4.1 million.


http://tgubbins.blogspot.com/2006/06/tootsie-roll-mini-chews.html