Monday, November 20, 2006

Honeymoon bliss.

Hello from an island. I'd like to thank all of you who made the weekend's ceremony so special, especially the townsfolk of Lake Bracco ... Luca Brasi. The citizens were quite nice and respected our privacy, with the unfortunate exception of some guy named Don who kept wanting me to kiss his ring. We appreciate your not turning our small ceremony into a public spectacle. In the language of your fair country, Merci.

To my guests, my deepest appreciation for your attendance and behavior. I do have some issues with Mr. Armani drunkenly yelling "stop, stop" during the wedding. I'm sure you thought it was funny, but we didn't take it as a joke. Perhaps you should lay of the grappa. And, Victoria Beckingham, you can't keep the towels, they belong to the castle.

Also, I need to let it be known that any trash beyond the outside barricades does not belong to us, and we expect to get our full deposit back.

http://tgubbins.blogspot.com/2006/11/kit-kat-mint-dark-choc-ltd-edition.html